Monday, August 13, 2012

Burger Project : Bumblebee burger

A new burger place in town, I mean in Taft Vito Cruz!
Everyone's been buzzing about it.If you are aware of Subway, it's a sandwich bar wherein there are sandwiches you can choose from or you can create your own. I wondered if there would also be one for burgers, a create your own burger place. I researched out of boredom and read about the Burger Project in a blog.

So in preparation for our defense, my thesis mates and I decided to try out the Burger Project at the ground floor of The Grand Towers.


As we entered the place, we were greeted by two people behind the counter and they handed us a checklist and told us to create our own burger.
I was so excited when I saw the checklist, there was so much to choose from! 


They actually have burgers that you can choose from, tokyo pop and sloppiest joe are a few. You can also see from the picture the guide on how to create your own burger. You actually get to name the burger you created. 



Fresh vegetables. The kitchen at the back of the counter, I wasn't able to take a picture of it, cooks the patty. Hands it over to the two persons behind the counter and then they'll be following your checklist.


The layout and the lighting of the place makes me feel comfortable somehow the vibe of a hangout place. They also have a second floor which provides more seats.


They have sidings and milkshakes too! I plan to try their buffalo wings and strawberry milkshake next time.



Meet bumblebee! The burger that I created. 100% beef patty, sesame seed bun, canadian bacon, jalapeƱo , lettuce and tomatoes. Lots of tomatoes. I love tomatoes especially cherry tomatoes. Lastly, marinara sauce.
The name of the burger doesn't really reflect the contents. I just love bumblebee. I have a yellow chevy toy that transforms to bumblebee! Haha I even have a shirt :))


Meet my thesis mates!:) Donna, Jerome and Pete. Our thesis is on the effects of the amendments on IAS 17 on lessee-airline companies. Haha just sharing :)


I just had a glass of milk for breakfast today. I was so excited when my burger was done, I was so hungry but just after a few bites, I was full. When I finished my burger, I felt like I was gonna burst! I was that full :)) 5 hours have passed and I'm still not hungry.

Just so you know, they deliver! HURRAY!!! :>

xx,
Patricia Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment