Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Knitted .

Last Sunday I went to SMX for the book fair with my lovely Paolo. I heard of the book fair from my mum, she also told me to meet up with my tita there. I was so excited to buy books on sketching comic book characters and gowns! Even if I'm taking up accountancy, I sometimes sketch when I just wanna take my mind off the numbers, analysis and different sections of the law. 
I just play some music, with a pen and paper and I'll  just sketch away.



It was sort of gloomy that day, Mr. Sun didn't come out to play. So I decided to wear colors that go with the weather. I added a hint of color hoping for Mr. Sun to come out even if he didn't. Well, I wasn't able to get the books that I wanted :( The place was jam packed! What was left on the shelves on design were interior design and baking. There was a spot, I felt like I was in comic book-land! I saw a few titles that we have, I told Pete about them.You can read about our comic book collection here
 

Top: Bershka | Knitted Skirt : Nava Shop | Flats : Zara | Bag : Pull & Bear | Watch : Jeremy Scott x Swatch | Hope & Luck Rings : Bershka | Arrow ring : Love & Sale 
  



Meet my lovely Paolo! :) He took my outfit pictures! Thank you :* <3

 xx,
Patricia Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment