Sunday, September 9, 2012

Printed Sundate .

See I don't always get to spend Sundays with my family since I studied in the Philippines. That's why during Sundays I want to spend the whole day with my family. We went "Yam Cha", in English, "drink tea" and have dimsum and dumplings.  After brunch my mum, baby bear and I went to buy some clothes and pasalubong. Then I met up with some batch mates from Rosa for tea, had Starbucks and Haagen Dazs.

It was really hot, the heat was prickling my skin even if I had sunscreen on. Despite that I still decided to wear this printed dress. I'm not sure what the print is, so allow me to call it an abstract print, better than calling it a "random" print.


 
 
 

 I wore the dress with a belt because the dress was too long, in my opinion. I like to keep things above my knees since I'm petite. And I was sorta used to wearing short stuff since summer school uniforms here in Macao are above the knees, due to the heat and humid. 

I'm leaving for the Philippines tomorrow! Gotta start packing. The short break was awesome! I wish I could stay longer. Back to books in two days. Focus here Pat, focus here.

 What's on me?
Dress: Yellow | Belt: Mango | Shoes: City Sneaks | Watch: Wize&Ope | LOVE Ring: The Fashion Republic (online store on IG) | Paper Scissors Rock ring : Love and Sale | Sunnies: Mango

Pictures were taken by Jopat Acuna

9 comments:

  1. pretty pretty! i like your dress and rings!


    xo, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress pat :> the prints are superb ! lalalove!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, what's important was its your taste, and it's look pretty your wearing.... isang bagay lang.... BAGAY NAMAN DI BA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's your ninong philip pala, i thought my profile would appear

      Delete
  4. such a nice outfit! i really like the combination and you are very cute! keep in touch.

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) and yes I will keep in touch ;)

      Delete