Friday, September 7, 2012

Sibs' day date.

It was a little windy today and Mr. Sun would just come out for a few minutes. My brother bear decided to go out and buy some accessories for our phones since it was his day-off. We caught up during brunch and it was really fun. Going from store to store finding the "perfect" case for me. Haha . I was looking for a case of the fastest man alive! The Flash ! I'm just crazy about the flash because when I was younger I always wished to run fast so that I won't be "it" when we play tag.




  



What's on me? 
Top: Nava | Shorts: Giordano | Sandals: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Mango | Watch: iPod Nano | Ring: Shop All Day (online shop on IG)

I got my the flash metallic case and a three-eyed alien from Toy Story ear cap, in Cantonese 
"Sam-An-Tsai". My brother got a Vans off the wall case in neon pink. haha 
Since my brother has been really busy at work, it was great to have some quality time together. I was supposed to hang out with my ate Julia and ate Marga today but then the rain came and my mum didn't allow me to go. I guess there's always a next time.

Pictures were taken by Brother Bear, Manuel Jorge.

Days left till our 2nd term begins : 4 days.  

xx,
Patricia Erica



No comments:

Post a Comment