Saturday, October 20, 2012

Accepted .

Here's what I'm talking about in my previous post. The "risk" that I took. I had my hair chopped. I told the stylist that I wanted a boy cut and showed a picture or whatever he think that'll fit me. After 30minutes. 
Voila!




Just a little movement caught on cam. HDR.

 I was planning to have this cut after my debut but I chickened out so I just got a bob cut. After a few months, finally I had the guts to or probably I was just stressed yesterday. Gee, that sounds weird. I was getting pampered yesterday and out of nowhere I decided to get my hair cut too. Well, if I was able to pull it off when I was younger ( till 4 years old) I guess I still can? I remember my mum would make me wear headbands with huge ribbons for people to not mistake me for a boy! I woke up this morning with the left side all up, like I was electrified or something. Guess I have to get used to that. Haha!

Quite challenging but I'm ready!

Have a great Sunday everyone!:)

xx,
Patricia Erica .


Dress : Andizo Avenue | Flats : Zara | Bag : Freakin' Fierce | Sunnies : Shop now at One of a Kind | 
Watch : Jeremy Scott x Swatch


Photos taken by Pete Cepe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment