Friday, October 26, 2012

Details in simplicity.

Here's a post on just the deets of what I wore to school the other day. I am so glad my major subject is over, I've got a month till the next one. I think I took a "chill pill", I was seriously on "vacay" mode a few days after our exam. Now back to blogging! <3





I didn't want to include my face in the pictures because I was having a bad hair day! I didn't think that'll be possible with a boy cut!  Still tryna get used to it and I'll find a way to get through bad hair days.
Any tips from the gents or ladies with boy cuts? Haha! 

Don't forget to join my blog giveaways! Here and here.
watch out for another one ;)

Have a great weekend everyone!


xx,
Patricia Erica .


Top : Une Boutique | Jeans : Bershka | Oxfords : Sun Star City | Wooden Bangles : Robinsons Manila | Watch : Apple iPod Nano | Satchel : Fashion Heiress


Photos taken by Pete Cepe.

2 comments:

  1. I think I know which shop you got your shoes from!!! Man, I love the shoes there but they do not have my size :((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's another one in front of Sun star:) let's fo there too ate! :> When I come back :D

      Delete