Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Flowers blooming indoors .

College Diaries. Here's what I wore to school today. I have two tests today so I decided to wear something that is quite easy to move around in. Thank you Andizo Avenue for this dress! It's so light and breezy. Just what I needed!





 
I bet you can tell from my hair that it was quite windy at some part of the day. Haha! :)) I have found my weapon of choice during bad hair days! I'll be blogging about it soon! 
I apologize for the grainy pictures. Next time I take pictures indoors, I'll make sure it's in a place with good lighting. :)
 
My baby brother turned 13 today! He's officially a teen! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BEAR!
 

 
Don't forget to join my blog giveaway from Andizo Avenue here.
And my blog giveaway from Style Berry here.

xx,
Patricia Erica .



Dress: Andizo Avenue | Flats : Zara | Bangles : Robinsons Manila | Watch : Jeremy Scott x Swatch 

Photos taken by Pete Cepe.

2 comments:

  1. You look so chic in your floral dress! ANg edgy talaga ng hair mo, I lovet!!:)

    Your brother is sooo cute!! Gwapito ha!

    Regarding the BDJ box subscription, you may check out www.bjdbox.com for details! :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you po! :) I'm excited to receive my bdj box :3

      Delete