Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Printed and pointy.

I wore this last Friday when Pao and I went to the mall. We both had no classes which means no dress code! Haha! Shorts it is even if it was a little chilly that evening. It was drizzling and was quite windy too, so I wore a cardigan. Allow me to say TGIF! :))





 

We just went around the mall searching for a gift for Pete. I wore flats because they help me survive the long walks around the mall!  Pete turned 20 today :)) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Haha! When I finally found the perfect gift after consulting Pete's friends, Pao and I purchased some beauty masks for our sleepover. Haha! Just a night plenty of girly girl talks and junk food. 

How was your weekend? :)


xx,
Patricia Erica .


Top : Bershka | Cardigan : Never Been Kissed | Shorts : Wanko | Flats : Nine West | Bag: Longchamp | Watch : K-swiss | Bracelet : A & M Accessories | Rings : Pull & Bear


Photos were taken by Paolo.


4 comments: