Saturday, October 20, 2012

Say it right .

How often do you take risks? How can you tell if it's petty?

College diaries. Here's what I wore to school today. Had a class in the morning, a very awesome sesh I must say and then watched a show for our humanities and the arts class in the afternoon. It's been quite a while since I wore a skirt to school. So TADA! Haha!:))


These photos were taken a few hours before I had my hair chopped! :)) I know my hair is quite short already, so you can picture it now right? It's shorter than this. WAAAAAAAAY SHORTER. yikes!
I am currently watching videos on how to style it haha!
I feel like a boy right now, I look like one! I know it sounds petty, but this is the risk I was talking about. I'll explain in my next post.

Ladies, stay tuned for my second blog giveaway.
This weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone!:)

xx,
Patricia Erica .


Top : Lacoste | Skirt : Sun Star (Macao) | Shoes : Keds | Watch : Wize & Ope | Bracelet : University Week Bazaar | Ring : Shop All Day


Photos were taken by Paolo Arcangel.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your blog ate! =)I wish I have one too.

    ReplyDelete