Thursday, October 4, 2012

A change of heart .

Here's what I wore to school today. We had a play for our TRED class and we had to dress up. I was playing the young wife. When I received the e-mail that I should wear a dress, I immediately thought of this dress. In my opinion, it looks quite elegant. I wore a cardigan with it because it was pretty cool and it drizzled for a while. Indeed Christmas is just around the corner. 
*Christmas songs playing in the background





I'm not sure why am I not looking at the camera here :)) Haha! bloopers! :))

I considered wearing a little black dress but I wanted to try something new. This dress sort of shouts "classy", from its color to its print. The good thing is, it's length is just right. Above the knees, for my petite structure and just long enough to not violate the dress code. Haha! 

Don't forget to join my very first blog giveaway!

xx,
Patricia Erica .


Dress : Yellow | Cardigan : Mango | Flats : Zara | Bag : Mango | Ring : Shop All Day | Necklace : Qwin Accessories | Watch : K-swiss


Photos taken by Pete Cepe.


2 comments:

  1. LOL! I can't imagine Pete taking a picture of you! Maybe he's so kilig!

    ReplyDelete