Thursday, November 1, 2012

Blog Makeover .

I talked to Pete on sharing with you guys bout my blog's makeover, I laughed at what he said next. 
"Blogging about your blog? Isn't that like 'blog-ception' ?" Haha! See, I laugh at the smallest and corniest joke. In Filipino they describe it as " mababaw ang kaligayahan", translated I believe it's shallow happiness.

Well, the major change-- my blog's header! 
Thank you so much to my friend, Marianne Antolin!
She has been supporting me and my blog from the beginning! :') 
I'm just so lucky to have the ones I love. Supporting me all the way, whichever path I choose.

Matched the colors of the gadgets and texts on my blog with the header, I chose green and gray.
Also, I changed the archive to a drop down list box.

What do you think of the changes? ;)

xx,
Patricia Acuña .

No comments:

Post a Comment