Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 4 : Burn it down .





One of the things I love about being a Lasallian is that we don't have classes on Fridays. Yay! Now I can just sit on my sick butt and just blog while sipping a cup of tea for my squeaky voice. So far, I am really enjoying this shoe challenge. I would choose the pair that I'd like to wear then dig in my closet for an outfit that fits with the pair. I used to do it the other way around and I always end up with my black flats. I'll be sticking to the new way, it's more fun. It's my first time to wear a headband! Haha! 
What do you think? :)

Don't forget to join my blog giveaway here

Burn it down by Linkin Park 

It sucks that my parents got to watch their concert in Macao a few years ago and I was here.
Studying for an exam :| Hurray. :|

xx,
 Patricia Acuña .


Top : Artwork | Jeans : Local Store in Macao | Shoes : City Sneaks (Payless) | Ring : Love & Sale | Headband : Call It Spring | Sunnies : Love Me Again


Photos by Pete Cepe.

No comments:

Post a Comment