Sunday, November 25, 2012

Gray details .


Here's what I wore for the first day of classes of another major subject. Another two weeks of ass kicking and juggling with my minor subjects. We've only got a month of school then our Christmas break starts! Hurray! I love our Christmas break more than any other because it usually is the longest we have. I'll be home for Christmas and I'm very very excited! I heard that winter has started back home. That aside, here's an outfit with gray details, from my watch to my bag and my shoes! Haha! My top's from my mum, I arbor-ed it. My mum has good taste! Haha. Let me tell you a little secret, when she likes a pair of shoes and finds them comfortable, she tends to buy that pair in every color! :)) and lucky me, we have the same shoe size! I guess you know what happens next ;) 

The weekend's over.
 Have a great week everyone! :)) 

xx,
Patricia Erica. 


Top : Mango | Skirt : Local store in Macao | Shoes : Keds | Watch : Wize & Ope | Bag : Maldita 


Photos taken by Pete Cepe.

No comments:

Post a Comment