My BDJ Box is here! Well, it was here since last week and I only got to blog about it now. I can't really make a review of the items because I'm not sure how. I'm just a beauty enthusiast. Haha!
Here's a list of the items I found in the box ( L-R):
1) Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua - I love the scent! I plan to purchase a bottle when I'm done with my current perfume. This scent is inspired by the ocean breeze.
2)L'oreal Paris Total Repair 5 daily Repairing Treatment ( 50ml )
3) L'oreal Revita Lift Intensive Night Essence (5ml ) - I don't plan to use this because I'm still young and I'm scared. I do trust L'oreal but I just don't think I'm at the right age yet for items like this.
4) L'oreal Lucent Magique Skin Illuminating BB Cream SPF 20. ( 5ml ) - It's my first time to try BB cream! This BB cream really does instantly brightens the skin!
5) Syoss Repair Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner ( 100 ml each )
6) Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal Hyrdating Toner ( 50ml )
7) Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Multi-Action Scrub ( 50ml ) - I don't really use scrubs so I gave this one to Pao, a friend of mine.
8) Garnier Skin Naturals Light SPF 17 ( 8ml ) - I also gave Pao some of these, he said that it's smooth when applied and it really is light. I might as well try it myself one day.
You can also get your own BDJ Box at http://bdjbox.com