Monday, December 24, 2012

Flea market .

Here are pictures of the flea market that we saw at the Fisherman's Wharf. I was craving for pinoy street food the night before we went to the wharf. I was thinking isaw isaw isaw, chicken isaw! ( intestine ) Back in Taft, I prefer street food for snack time. Let it be isaw, buchi , fish ball, squid ball or green mango with bagoong ( shrimp paste). Oh how I missed the Philippines then! There was a stall at the flea market that sold Filipino barbecues like pork, adidas (chicken feet) and pig's intestine. I didn't really have the guts to try it so I didn't. We all decided to try Taiwanese dimsum instead.

Here are the pictures of the stalls that we checked out! let's all drooooool together :)) Haha!

I apologize for the posts if the texts and pictures aren't aligned I'm still blogging on my phone. I'll be fixing it as soon as we touchdown tomorrow and be reunited with my laptop.















No comments:

Post a Comment