Friday, December 14, 2012

My November BDJ Box !



My November BDJ box arrived just right on time! The night before my flight back home. I was really really excited when I finally received mine, seeing all the tweets and blog posts about it! I just had to have my own! While I was packing last night, I dropped everything I was holding and stopped packing to take my time to open the box! I already knew what was inside but having your own box bring, now that's a different feeling. 

Here's a list of the items in the box :

1) Garnier Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream - It says here that it even outs dark spots. Maybe I will try it but I'm not sure when. :)

2) Calvin Klein Beauty Perfume 

3)Nippon Cleansing Sponge - Use daily with your facial wash to slough off dead skin! I will definitely try this!

4) Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24 Night Emulsion - Again, not sure if I'll be using anti-aging stuff because I'm not yet in my 20s. They say that's the age when you should start using stuff to prevent the sign of aging instead of fighting it when it's there.

5) Physiogel Hypoallergenic Intensive Cream - I brought this home with me because it's perfect for the winter!

6) L'Occitane Extra Gentle Milk Soap - One of the items that I was excited about when I received the box! 

7) Dentiste Plus White Vitamin C and Xylitol - I've tried this before and it's great! Leaves a cool minty feel.

8) Yuka Non-Acetone Wipes - I immediately used this! I wanted to remove my nail polish before I flew home, I wanted my nails to be clean and clear.

9) L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Multi-Action 8 Cleanser 

10) Garnier Light SPF 17

BONUS :
1) L'Oreal Professional INOA Hair Color and X-tenso vouchers
2) Strip Upper Lip Waxing Voucher
3) Shiseido Free product sample, quick facial and 15% discount vouchers
4) L'Occitane 10% OFF voucher - will definitely use this!

No comments:

Post a Comment