Monday, December 31, 2012

When in Rome .













Oh gee, I miss blogging! Here I am blogging on my phone at the lobby of the Forest lodge here in Baguio. The plan was to blog it all when we return home on the 31st but I just couldn't wait! Haha!:)) there's just so much to share! so here I am.

All that aside, here's what I wore at 10 degrees-ish then it dropped to 9 that evening. I used to describe this jacket as 'so fluffy I'm gonna die!' but this time it kept me alive, it kept me warm.

Pictures were taken at the colosseum, dad was one of the engineers assigned by their company in building the wharf and he told me the colosseum there was built for concerts and other kinds of entertainment. There are also different shops in the Fisherman's Wharf as well as restaurants and caf├ęs. We just went around the Macao Fisherman's Wharf and enjoyed the different infrastructures there and luckily there was a flea market!:) Be sure to drop by the arcade by the artificial volcano! It's the best in Macao, in my opinion. Haha!


xx,
Patricia Erica.


Top : Old Navy | Skirt & stockings : Yellow | Jacket : Mango | Boots : Mania | Bag : Polo Ralph Lauren

Photos by Edd Francis Sansano

No comments:

Post a Comment