Saturday, February 9, 2013

Light em' up .

Hi everyone! It's been a week and I missed blogging! Oh boy, I'm so glad that the first wave of quizzes is over. Here's an outfit post on what I wore a week ago when Pete and I decided to drop by Comic Odyssey at Fully Booked BGC after a morning class.










It is now official that we love Fully Booked BGC the most! There's just something about fully booked that just makes me wanna stay there forever! The many books to choose from and their stationery! All the cute, pretty, eye-catching stationery. I want them all! And yes, it's a sickness since I started going to school! I hated leaving bookstores without a book or two and some stationery. I remember I bought a lot of science books with my mum back in Primary 4 and no, they weren't part of the books required for school. ( I got them the summer before Primary 5. Now you know what I did that summer ) Haha!

New reads, besides my up-to-date accounting and law books for school :)))

A little stress reliever.

 
Yes, I'm a directioner! I love their songs, my feel good songs since November last year.
You'll probably see this button badge in one of my outfit posts or two. ;)

I'm guessing you guys know about Fall Out Boy and their new album to be released this May. Hurraaaaayyyy!! Pete and I have been listening to their song "My Songs know what you did in the dark", non-stop! For me, it's the perfect song to wake up to and prepare for the day. With the beat and come on, it's fall out boy! AAAHHHH!! 


Have a great weekend everyone!  



Top : Style Avenue MNL | Jeggings : Bershka |  Bag and flats : Coach | Earrings : H&M | 
Watch : Apple iPod Nano

Photos by Pete Cepe.

9 comments:

  1. Like your outfit - it´s so simple and chic at the same time <3

    I love books, too, and if I don´t blog like a maniac I read 2 - 3 books in one weeks mostly biographies and facutal reports.

    Many success for your studies!

    xx
    Rena
    http://www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit and lovely new items!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your nerd-glasses, you look lvoely in it <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) followed you already. Your turn :) xx

      Delete
  4. Hello sweety! This is such a great post and I pretty like your glasses and freckles too! Haha! Stop by me soon!xx

    Kisses ♥
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! you look adorable! will follow you now! xoxo

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete