Thursday, February 21, 2013

Took the idol and ran .


Hi everyone! Lately, wait not really, since this particular application came out, I've been addicted to it! Recently, I downloaded a more updated version of it and it is way better in my opinion. I can't say that I'm good at it because I currently haven't reached 10million in the updated version. A lot of you might have guessed what I'm talking about from the title of my post, I'm talking about Temple Run! I know there are a lot games out there but nothing gets me like Temple Run. Haha! So here's an outfit post inspired by the game.









 I hope you liked it! :)




 Top and skirt : Bershka | Loafers : Cotton on | Bag : Polo Ralph Lauren

Photos by Pete Cepe .

7 comments:

  1. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute skirt!

    Jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog
    followed
    thekaybookinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete