Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Another first .

Hi everyone! A quick outfit post, here's another first for me, a pair of mustard skinnies! There's so much out there, I guess you can say that this is an adventure, one big adventure. I tried not to play around with colors so I just chose black and gray. I will try next time but for now, I hope you like this one! :)     









Top : Mum's closet | Skinnies : @fashmnl ( Instagram ) | Necklace : Local store in Macao | Loafers : Cotton On | Watch : Apple iPod Nano


Photos by Pete Cepe.

15 comments:

  1. Love your outfit sweety! Great choice of pants:) Love the colour!
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I have nominated you with the Liebster Award:)You have a great blog <3
      http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/the-liebster-award.html

      Delete
  2. Me encanta el resultado de la combinación estas perfecta y cómoda un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit
    the colour of your jeans are great
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! So nerdy and cute! I love it!
    If only crop tops looked that good on me... :/
    Hips too big haha!
    Erica xo


    I have a giveaway if you'd like to enter!
    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I like your stylish blog and your beautiful pictures! Would be awesome If you‘d take a look at my Blog - would love to keep in touch with you!!!
    Lots of Love, Kyra

    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous outfit, love every piece and the colour combinations you've put together! The necklace is cute too.

    ReplyDelete