Monday, March 4, 2013

Sprinting .


Hi everyone! Here's my I-am-gonna-be-late-if-I'll-take-my-time-putting-an-outfit-together outfit :)) So yes, I was running late and I just threw on the first things I saw in my closet and just found a pair of shoes that would fit the ensemble I ended up with. I usually run to skirts instead of jeans because I find jeans really uncomfortable. I find skirts more flexible which makes it easier to sprint to class. I apologize for the pictures, this was taken during our 30 minute break. Haha!




I hope you like it! :)



Top : Sun Star City | Skirt : Yellow | Shoes : Cotton On | Watch : Apple iPod Nano


Photos by Pete Cepe.

19 comments:

  1. this is adorable! i love your chic and soft sense of style!

    I am so excited to follow you via GFC!

    i hope you follow back so we can stay in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit! Amazing shirt! Love the denim. :)
    Dolly
    Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so CUTE!!!! Anyway, great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I followed you :) your turn <3

      Delete
  4. Love it! You have a great style!

    Wanna follow each other?
    http://fashion-board.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Sure! I followed you already. Your turn <3 xx

      Delete
  5. love your sneakers
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, beautiful outfit! I love your skirt!

    XX, Gwen
    http://leblogdegwenetseg.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.
    Please let me know. Many thanks

    Also visit my web site have a peek at these guys

    ReplyDelete