Sunday, March 24, 2013

The little things .

Hi everyone! Here's another outfit post. I wanted something colorful and light for the day so I picked this dress but the back part of the dress is sort of against the university's dress code so I had to wear a cardigan on top. *goody goody* and to add more color I wore a pair of neon yellow flats my mum got me. Most of the time my mum's the one who shops for my shoes. Haha! She knows my taste and we're sort of the same size.  *Lucky me*  I have to say I think I inherited her love for shoes. She takes pictures of them and sends them via viber just to ask me if they're pretty and later on I'll see her taking them out for a stroll and sometimes a few pairs fly over to the Philippines to me! It's crazy and funny at the same time! I gotta thank Globe telecom for the fast internet connection which made shopping with my mum easier.









And yes, I believe I've mentioned before that I am a directioner and I added as an accessory this button pin I got from Fully Booked, can you spot it? 


Cardigan : Never Been Kissed | Dress : Yellow | Flats : Steve Madden | Button Pin : Fully Booked.

Photos by Pete Cepe .

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I love your dress!!! You're so pretty!!! :) I really like your blog! Check mine out too if you get a chance and let me know what you think :)

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this dress and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit my dear, the dress and those awesome neon flats are a perfect combination!
    Yosilda xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the neon shoes :) im practically addicted to anything colorful :)

    carissa
    flightvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is to cute... asking myself why i didnt buy that really cute dress from www.cucuycouture.com

    ReplyDelete