Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pastel and prints .

Hi everyone! Here's another delayed outfit post, I apologize. I wore this last week to school. A little bit late to have this post's title as happy easter, right ?Haha! We had a quiz that day, I can remember because I decided to dress up in light happy colors to make myself not look like I lack sleep. I played around with pastel colors, pink and green, I really love that combination. Then I threw on this printed top which somehow completed the look. What do you think? :)










Top : Alt Clothings | Skirt : Pink Fashion | Flats : Katie Judith ( I.T.aly) | Bag : Mango | Watch : Apple iPod Nano


Photos by Pete Cepe.

15 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your outfit :)

    Marisa x
    http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these colors sure cheers u up a lot! Vibrant & beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great, springy outfit! The print on the top is adorable and I love the minty tone to the skirt :)

    -Jen xo

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty ! i love love your skirt :)

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

    BLOG | Instagram | Twitter | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt | polyvore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, love your style! <3

    Do you want to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I followed you already, your turn now :) xx

      Delete
  6. Wow, I love your skirt! What a gorgeous color and print combination!! Thanks for commenting on my blog, would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I followed you already, your turn ;) xx

      Delete
  7. this skirt Looks so cute with the Shirt!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonito look, la falda es preciosa. Me gusta tu blog, si quieres nos seguimos. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely loving this outfit!!

    www.jeanandjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete