Monday, May 20, 2013

A place for my head .

Hi everyone! I've been listening to Linkin Park over and over for the past two days and yes, the title of this post is a song of theirs. A particular line gets me, " You try to take the best of me, go away", especially the part where Chester screams. I don't know why but it just does. Haha! Back to my outfit, I wore this to a dear friend's graduation at the University of Macao. It was sunny so I decided to wear this printed sleeveles which had shoulder pads :)) threw on this skater skirt, paired with my favorite flats this summer vacation. I must say that it was a smart choice to wear flats because the campus is on a hill! What do you think? I hope you like it! :)


Here's the song from Youtube




Top : Local store in Macao | Skirt : Pink Fashion | Flats : Steve Madden

Photos by Maria Helena Biglete


8 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit.... I like your flats!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty outfit! Loving the colour of the skirt and the yellow shoes are super cute :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi patricia! :) I love your outfit. Hou tat yi ah! :)

    xoxo
    Pawie
    pawiesawyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet colors and sunglasses!
    Greetings from Croatia.:)

    ReplyDelete