Tuesday, May 14, 2013

One thing .

Hi everyone! Today I had a date with my best friend since Primary 1 and the usual, it's all about eating, coffee, walking around with no agenda, chit chatting and of course eating some more. Haha! Mr. Sun came out to play in the afternoon so I decided to wear a dress that sways with small movements. In black so that it'll somehow hide all the eating. These photos were taken after a heavy late lunch, dumplings! What do you think? Hidden or not so?  
 




On days when I feel like dressing up, I make sure there's one thing in my outfit that pops. I bet you can point out which part of the outfit I chose to pop. Yes, my shoes. ;) I hope you like it!


 
Dress : Cotton On | Flats : Steve Madden | Purse : Freakin' Fierce 

Photos by Nina Cortes .

15 comments:

  1. Love your yellow flats!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this flats and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Followed you, your turn <3xx

      Delete
  4. I'm following you back now darling!!!!
    Keep in touch...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lovely day! Can't beat catching up with old friends and eating too much :) Really loving that dress- perfect for a casual day, but still looks put together! Those bright shoes are great too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The yellow shoes were such a surprise, I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute dress! I love the shape of it and it looks lovely with the pop of colour from the shoes :)
    http://www.rebelangel.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit, shoes to die for, and great photos.

    Following! It'd be great if you could check out my blog.

    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete