Sunday, May 12, 2013

Tied .

Hi everyone! Here's an outfit post and may I add that this was my outfit during my walk down memory lane in my previous post. Another "something borrowed" from my baby brother's closet. The top was quite long so I decided to tie it, one of the many ways to deal with tops that are a size or two bigger. I went for jeans because it was drizzling. Luckily, the drizzle didn't develop to heavy rain because it would've ruined my flats :)) I hope you like it :)






Top : Bossini | Jeans : Pull and Bear | Flats : Cotton On

Photos by Isabela.

8 comments:

  1. Cute:)

    www.jeanandjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect casual outfit! Love the soft yellow shade of the top- so perfect for Spring! ox

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great set!
    Thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful summer outfit <3
    http://futurereflectionsk.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete