Friday, June 7, 2013

I need a doctor.

Hi everyone! It's been a week since I flew back to Manila. Back to the depressing traffic and the pressure of the board exam this October. On the brighter side, homesickness hasn't hit me yet and I am so back for the Filipino food that I missed, especially the street food and of course my friends who keep me sane. Haha! That aside, here's an outfit post wearing my first pair of doc martens. I've always wanted a pair and it took me about a year to convince myself that I can make it work, with the help of my dad, saying that the quality is good and that it's a good investment. Played it safe because this is another first for me. What do you think? I hope you like it! :)







And yes, the title's Eminem's song. :))




Top : Zara | Shorts : DIY | Boots : Dr. Martens | Bag : Mango | Bracelet : Customized 


Photos by Pete Cepe .

2 comments:

  1. Omg, I <3 Your Boots! and Cute Outfit. Nice one Pat. :)

    xoxo
    pawiesawyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photos! Loving those boots- you look great! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete