Tuesday, June 11, 2013

White pants .

Hi everyone! I believe I have mentioned in some of my previous posts that I am not a huge fan of jeans because I think they make me look shorter than I already am. Haha!:)) But I still do wear them. Here's a delayed post, was able to dig these from my files and realized I wasn't able to post it here. I remember taking many shots of this outfit but I was only able to find two. I apologize for being not so organized. I don't usually wear white pants so I went with a black and white outfit with floral details.I hope you like it!:)

 I'm currently resizing photos taken during my summer break. Can't wait to share them with you! :)  





 Pants : Bench | Flats : Zara | Bag : Mango | Watch : Apple iPod Nano

Photos by Pete Cepe.

2 comments:

  1. you still look cute naman! haha

    pawiesawyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great look! I think the white jeans are super flattering and I'm loving the floral print! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete