Sunday, August 25, 2013

365th, more or less.

A year has passed since I first blogged ( not, my first blog was on friendster). It's "me and my freckles" ' first blog-aversary! Here's an outfit I wore last week to review school. I know I gained weight HAHA my best friend pointed it out when I went home to Macao for a few days. One of the reasons why I love her haha. Now to my outfit, I went for colorful prints so I sort of balanced the outfit with a simple pair of sandals. Tucked the top in because it's actually longer than my shorts. I hope you like it! :) 







 

Top: Stradivarius | shorts: Bayo | Sandals : Steve Madden 


Photos by Pete Cepe. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats on 1 year! Have been loving your blog so far :) Your outfit here is fantastic- the floral print and fun colours are great! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey congrats :)
    Alice-in-fashionheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete