Monday, August 12, 2013

Review Diaries in Uniqlo .

Ola! The rainy season has arrived which calls for rain boots and sweaters! Here's what I wore two days ago to review school. It was drizzling in the morning and according to the news, there will be a typhoon so I immediately grabbed this sweater which is longer at the back as compared to the front. ( but it isn't so obvious in the pictures). Since there's no dress code in the review school, I threw on this pair of floral shorts, just to add a little life to the outfit. I didn't want to go along with the gloomy weather. While drafting this post, I realized that what I'm wearing are both from Uniqlo. :) Haha!


You know I just had to take pictures with them! <3



Sweater and shorts : Uniqlo | Shoes : Doc Martens


Photos by Pete Cepe.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reading my blog and for your kind comment.

    I love your outfit! Uniqlo is such a cool store. I've only been once, but really looking forward to checking it out again next time I see one!

    xoxo Jackie
    http://somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely, comfy outfit! The print on the shorts is so pretty and I love the boots. Cute photos :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete