Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A take on autumn.



We moved to a new place and it took forever for our internet connection to be transferred. When I officially left Manila and returned home, the weather in Macau was transitioning from autumn to winter. I know I'm not alone when I say that autumn is the best among the seasons we have here. Here's my very first autumn-y outfit. I wore it to church and catechism. Yes, I'm sort of "making-up" catechism classes I missed since I moved to the Philippines. My classmates are 5 years younger than me, just in case you wanted to know. And let me add that my baby brother is my classmate too. Haha! Oh well, so for my first session I wore a floral sheer top, something happy and finally took this pair of oxfords out! I purchased them about 5 months ago and only got to wear them now. I hope you like it!




Floral top : Mom's closet | Sweater : Wanko | Jeans : @fashmnl (Instagram) | 
Shoes : @maria_mnlph (Instagram)| Purse : H&M

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love it! The rich purple shade of the sweater is great the floral print is so pretty. And I agree- Fall is the best time of year :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete