Thursday, January 30, 2014

Closet raid

Hello! During the Christmas holidays, I raided my mum's closet because I couldn't find anything to wear in mine. Ah yes, the perks of being the same size. Come to think of it, it doesn't really matter since it's winter, people wouldn't really mind the over-sized tops. Anyway, it was for a day out with my relatives. I immediately grabbed this denim top from my mum's closet, I've seen her wear it since I was younger, so I guess you can call it vintage. Actually, my mum and her close friend have the same top and I used to call this top as their "bff" top. Hahaha! The detail on the left part is Catwoman in a gown. Btw, it's my first time to try on ugg boots. :))





I hope you liked it!



Denim Top : Mum's | Long sleeves : Pull & Bear | Bonnet : Mango

1 comment:

  1. Awesome so cool :) I tend to raid my parents closets too, everytime I feel my overflowing closet is just empty :D Oversize denim is just so cool :)
    xx
    alice-in-fashionheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete