Friday, April 18, 2014

Feeling twenty soon.

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling twenty-soon! Hahaha Ugh, corny alert. See, I'm turning twenty in exactly one month. Our family's not really big on celebrating birthdays, most of the time we just want to be complete because we're not always in the same country. I remember I flew to Macau for a weekend two years ago just to celebrate my dad's birthday. That important :)  Mum's turning 50 this year ( she doesn't even look like she's in her late 40s... more of mid 40s *winkwink) , so it'll be a double celebration! No solid plans yet, just ideas here and there because everyone's got a busy sched. Eh!

Here's an outfit I wore to work a few weeks back, I tried to just take pictures in my room with a timer cam. I used the front camera of my 5s, obviously wrong. Well, I should've used the back. Next time! No tripod, stacked my thick ass accounting textbooks. ( An alternative use, right? ) Hahahaha Pete used to be my photographer back in Manila. boohoo. Hahaha







I hope you liked it!


2 comments: