Saturday, May 17, 2014

Lists : Lip products that I love.

 I am no beauty blogger. I just want to put that out there before I begin. Haha! So, there won't be thorough reviews here on the products.See, I only started applying when a close friend told me that I should try to be girly because I'm already in college. Yes, I was boyish but heeeyyy I was 15! Hahaha I never bothered to learn how to apply everything. I chose the easiest, lipsticks. Eye make-up is too stressful for me, I only wear eye make-up when required and the only eye make-up I know how to apply is mascara. Right. Is it too late for greetings now? uhm. Hi!! Hahaha This post is on lip products that I currently love. By love, I mean the ones that I often reach for in the morning and stash in my bag since winter.Warning: selfie, selfie, selfie. Haha! 


Swatches (L-R) : Chanel Desert Rose | Revlon Lip butter Tutti Frutti |  Maybelline Color Sensational 5th Ave Fuchsia and Red Porcelain | MAC Dubonnet  



1) Chanel - Desert Rose. I applied a little concealer on my lips before applying the lipstick so that the color would be more noticeable in pictures. It looks like a girly pink. girly girly


2) Revlon Lip Butter- Tutti Frutti.  I did the same here, I applied concealer first. I purchased this one when I was in Manila last April and I love it! Keeps my lips moisturized for quite a while with a little hint of orange. This list is my most used list and this is my number 1! The abused one this spring. Haha!


3) Maybelline Color Sensational- Fifth Ave. Fuchsia.  Impulse purchase alert! weewooweewoo (sirens) Hahaha! Got this last December and just started wearing it during March. This is my first fuchsia in my lipstick "collection" which is also the reason I bought it, I need a first fuchsia but I wasn't sure back then if I was gonna wear it. 


4) Maybelline Color Sensational-Red Porcelain.  Because Taylor Swift!! I have only tried two shades from the color sensational line and I love them both! Even after drinking water and eating  lunch, the color's still there. It leaves a stain, unlike others that are completely gone. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing. I either reapply or just apply a lip balm over it.


 5) MAC Dubonnet. If you noticed the first picture. This lipstick is the only that has lost its shape? I'm not sure how to explain it but you can tell that it has been used a lot of times! Hahaha It's my winter and rainy day lippie! No sun, dark lippie. whuuuuut  :))


For todaaaay, I was leaning towards my dubonnet but I ended up with my fuchsia. Deep red and green just reminded me of Christmas. Haha! Decided to create lists of this and that. This one is my first and I hope you liked it! :) By the way, the close friend that I mentioned earlier, well waddayaknow he happens to be my boyfriend now. :))



2 comments:

  1. Paaaat! Tutti Frutti and Desert Rose look good on you! It can be your MLBB lippie :) If you need lipstick recommendations, feel free to ask me :D

    ReplyDelete