Monday, May 19, 2014

Twentayy, twenty, twenteen.

Hello! I'm finally twentayyy! two-zero! I can't recall the last time I was this excited for my birthday. There's nothing grand planned like my 18th, that's different of course. I was just sooo excited! Haha Anyway, my birthday fell on a Sunday. Usual morning, we attended catechism and then went for mass. I was hoping that we'd be complete but my older brother had to work. So, here's what I wore :) It was so hot and humid, it rained for a while but nobody wanted to be outdoors for long. Made sure we all had a huge bowl of froyo before heading home :)) I bought the dress from a local shop and I didn't really get the name of the shop but I'll update this post as soon as I do. Well, I hope you like this look. :)

Baby bear. Le photographer.



Dress: Local shop | Flats : Old Navy | Bag: Mango | Shades : Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment