Friday, July 18, 2014

Have you seen : Bodeoo



Hi everyone! Oh gee, I thought I'd finally be free this July! I was looking forward to just chilling, reading a book or something. It has been quite a roller-coaster ride and we're only halfway through it. Anyway, I'd like to share to you guys this amazing Youtube Channel : +Bodeoo . Familiar? Yes, they are the one stop online shop that saves closets with their super cute dresses, tops, bottoms and accessories! Well, they're back on Youtube with Tutorial Tuesdays. I really enjoyed watching their videos and I must say the team behind it all is very creative. My favorite is the one on what to wear, do, say on a date! 


It was a really funny video. Did you notice the wall behind her? Amazing,right? I love love love love it! 
They have more videos on their channel. Be sure to check their channel out (here) <3






No comments:

Post a Comment