Saturday, October 11, 2014

In the mood.

Hi everyone, I've been quite busy and I didn't even notice that a month already passed by. I ended up "rewarding" myself with an iPad mini after my first month at my new job, which I thought would be so cool if it was my planner but I can't find a good planner app. Anyways, what's up? Gee, I sure have a lot to catch up on. On weekdays, I would browse through articles and blog posts while having breakfast and those that I want to read but have no time to, I would favorite them because it'll be difficult to look for them again and I might forget the title. Now, I've got a whole day for them and I decided to blog something since I'm halfway through them and I'm just in a sharing mood. Anyways, here are a few shots from my Instagram (mostly about the stuff I read or am currently reading) so that this post won't be just plain text.


Autumn's here and this would be so out of topic, although I'm not so sure what's the main topic of this post but I'm already searching for the perfect lipstick. I love love love my MAC Dubonnet but I wanna try something new. Any suggestions?

Well, I already have fab ( oh my, I'm using "fab" just like Becky Bloomwood!) plans this autumn. Reading outdoors with my tea/coffee in a to-go cup! I've got tonnes on my books-to-read list and I recently just purchased a John Green set as well as the selection series, I don't have the last book though but I'm sure I'll get a call this week about it. teehee. I'm currently waiting for my mum to be done with the last book in Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series, mini shopaholic. My love for reading began after we had a few cases of Sherlock Holmes for our literature class back in primary school. I kinda lost it in college and I can't believe how much I've been missing out on! :))


I haven't been able to take outfit photos much since I spend the whole day in the office and have language classes in the evening. I do get to take them on weekends when I go out which I did not do much of because the summer heat just made me stay indoors most of the time. I'll be sharing those few shots on another post.


While waiting for my mum, I'm currently reading this book. Haha! I hope you enjoyed the pictures on my online diary. ❤️ Every post on this blog, is another memory that I'd be reminiscing decades from now. ( Hoping that blogger would still be up by then) Before I end this post, a quote : 


Always make new mistakes. 



Things are looking up, love!



No comments:

Post a Comment