Sunday, October 26, 2014

It's not even summer.

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since my last outfit post and after taking these this afternoon, I just had to had to post them immediately! It's my first time to wear an all-white ensemble and I've been loving white since August. I used to think it didn't really fit my skin tone? And for a very clumsy person, the probability of staining anything white is quite high. My love for white started with a pair of flats I got last May which I dumped at the back of my shoe rack because I wasn't so sure of it. Somewhere in the middle of August, I decided to challenge myself and accept change, even in the littlest of things. I took out the pair and challenged myself to wear it 3 times that week and what do you know, I ended up wearing it for the whole week! Then I started wearing white pieces and tada, I tried all-white today. I didn't wear my white flats with this outfit though, I wore my nude ones to match my button down which I just tied around my waist the whole day. I was expecting it to be a little cool today since it has been for the past few days. Buuuuut it wasn't.



 

Check out this heart-shaped tree at the science center! I just had to.. (all-white looking for..nope) :)) 



Of course, I had dubonnet on my lips. 


It's autumn, love. 




T-shirt & button down : Stradivarius | Skirt : Forever21 | Flats : Free Fish

1 comment:

  1. So fresh and summery- you look great! And that heart-shaped tree is amazing :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete