Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Five days of red : Day 1.

Hi everyone! So I decided to challenge myself this week and wear all the red lipsticks I have in my "collection". ( It's not really a lot to be even called a collection) See, I was organizing my stuff last Sunday and I realized that I do have a few which I don't really use. It seems like I just bought them just to fill up my organizer. I've got five different shades of red, MAC Dubonnet excluded. One per day and I have to come up with an outfit to match it---ish? I'll try my best. teehee. At the end of this challenge, I'll be creating a post on the lipsticks that I used along with the swatches.

This challenge wasn't really planned, I just thought of getting my ootd shots with this "f" background and then the idea just sorta popped in my mind. Five days of red lips. So here's day 1 and I'm wearing  Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick - Frost in Poppysilk Red.



It was windy at 8am in the morning and I was shy because there were people walking by but I just really liked the background. Haha! I wasn't able to take close-up shots. I'll probably take some and add it to the post at the end of this challenge. Anyway, I hope you liked this :) 



Top and leggings : Cotton On | Cardigan : Never Been Kissed | Bag : Coach | Flats : Old Navy

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love your challenge idea! I can't wait to see the rest of your red lipstick collection. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete