Saturday, November 8, 2014

Five days of red : Day 2.

Hi everyone! What's up? So here's the second installation of my 5-day challenge. I woke up to a message from mum saying that it's raining outside and my first thought was " Boots weather!". Haha Are we in between autumn and winter already? I'm not so sure but I wore this vintage denim button down because it looked chilly outside from my window and it actually was that morning. ( The denim top belongs to my mum so it's automatically VINTAGE! Jk. Love you, mum!) Seriously though, it is vintage. Haha Wore a nude tank, black jeggings and these boots that I got from Forever21. A not so impulse purchase, it was a I'll buy a pair if you do too type of purchase. Haha 

Wearing Rimmel - Lasting Finish Lipstick in Alarm. I hope you like it! :) 







2 comments:

  1. Looking gorg pat :)) love the outfit and the boots :D take care always! :*

    ReplyDelete