Saturday, November 8, 2014

Five days of red : Day 4.

Hi everyone! And we're back with the same background. I get to pass by this shop every morning on the way to work after grabbing my coffee and sandwich. Oh my, that just sounds so working-girl-y, I think? Coffee and sandwich haha mmmkays. See, I'm a breakfast person. I guess it means I love mornings and breakfast time, it can also mean that I can eat breakfast food anytime of the day. I'm both. haha

Anyways, here's what I wore for day 4 to 'match' my red lips. White-black-grey and the comfiest pair of flats that I own. It's like stepping on pillows with silk covers. teehee I'm wearing Maybelline's Color Senstaional in Red Porcelain on my lips. I hope you like it! :)





Top : mum's, I totally forgot the brand | Skirt : Cotton On | Shoes : Steve Madden 

No comments:

Post a Comment