Sunday, November 9, 2014

Five days of red : Day 5.


Hi everyone! So it's the last day. It was drizzling a lot for the past few days and it's starting to be chilly. Today, it rained and was really gloomy. Hence, the boots because it's boots weather! Haha I'm quite aware that I've gained and that's okay since winter is all about layering, let's layer on a few pounds to prepare ourselves for the cold. :) 

I wore a dark shade today just to go along with the weather and this gray and black ensemble that I wore. I love loooove this shade. I honestly don't know why but I feel more comfortable wearing darker shades of red than bright ones. I kept the outfits simple and mostly wore basics because I wasn't so sure how to match my lipsticks. teehee. I hope you like this! I am soooo in love with this, it's Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede in Backstage. 





Messy hair don't care - tude. Haha


Cardigan : Mum's | Dress : H&M | Boots : Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment