Monday, December 1, 2014

Emancipation and gratitude.

Hi everyone! Another oh-you-know-just-another-lemme-put-this-out-there-post. chyeah. Dear future Pat,  Hey, you're so lame you're talking to yourself. What up? Fun fact : I tend to ruin things when the mood's too serious and I'm feeling kinda awkward(aka being myself) but of course I don't do it while at work.  Haha I'll be sharing random shots to not have an all text post. teehee On replay : Jealous by Nick Jonas (gospel version). Brewed a pot of chamomile tea, shall we?



I haven't really moved forward with the books I'm currently reading, the Happiness project and why do french women don't get fat. I wanna continue reading the happiness project soon, I better schedule that. I'm trying to work on my time management. I tried phones and iPads down for an hour and oh my God, I believe my productivity level doubled. Right, that stat isn't accurate but in an hour I felt like I was able to do a lot! Anyways, maybe I'll find a thing or two about it in the happiness project.


" The Happiness Project? If you haven't heard of it and you're wondering why am I even doing this? Hi! I'm not a sad person. Honestly, I laugh at the lamest jokes and I actually like my odd sense of humor and I laugh at my own jokes at times haha No, most of the time. But how do I even describe myself? I'd like to believe I'm normal haha Well, we all have our own scale and I think I'm normal. Just like every other person, going through different kinds of emotions. Naturally, as I've mentioned "the happiness project", my goal is to be happier than I already am. In my latest " life lately" post, I'm going through a few changes in life. It's not bad at all, it's just really new that I'm not so sure how to handle it. I already have a picture of my future self after getting through it, all I need now is the right attitude and to start taking steps to get there, like actually helping myself.  - drafted by Pat 08/23/2014 10:51PM



11/21/2014 12:01AM (now) . Hi again! It's funny how all these challenges show us our capabilities that we never even knew were there. Oh my, this might turn into a mushy post. I can't take all the credit though, I cannot. Thank you, circumstances..Thank you, life.. Thank you, universe.. Thank you, God. :)



Everything's not perfect but everything is just fine, it's all just a matter of perspective.

A wise man once said, " Prioritize things you want to be and want to do."

Yes, I'm in a good mood and I'm so pumped for the week ahead.

Good night from this part of the world! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment