Saturday, January 10, 2015

Crossing off - boyfriend jeans.

Hi everyone! Is it too late to ask how did you start your year? I think not. So, how did you start yours? I started mine well. Refreshing 'cause it's back to work on the 2nd. Just had a chill brunch by the tower and walked around. Tried to take in everything, everything that happened in 2014 and the fact that it's 2015 already. Of course, it takes more than a day but it sure was a great start. :)

 Here's a piece of clothing that I've always wanted to try and I finally did on the very first day of the year. Hurray! My mum picked it for me at Forever21 and I got so excited. Mum's the bestestestest! teehee  What do you think on my first take on it? I hope you like it! :)












White button down : Calypso | Jeans and booties : Forever 21 | Bag : Coach

Photos by  Lance Relucio


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your New Year is off to a good start! Such a perfect casual outfit- your jeans are great! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete